I'm going to be starting my second round of beta testing in the next couple of days and will be looking for a couple of new testers to get some fresh eyes. If you're interested, please send an e-mail to minterlint@yahoo.com with your contact info, if you've ever done any beta testing in the past, Mac vs PC, random animal facts, inseam length, or anything else you think might be good for me to know. I'll contact those selected and hopefully get started this weekend.
As stated in my previous post, the going might be slow for a bit but getting back to work on the game has gotten me feeling motivated in a way that I haven't felt since the accident. So I'm calling the process therapeutic and running (or wheeling around in my wheelchair) it.
UPDATE: I've already had a great response to my request for beta testers and I've sent e-mails to those I chose. If I didn't choose you, don't feel discouraged, I had way more people interested than I could accept. Thanks everyone for your interest and your kind words and support!
Yours,
Minterlint
No comments:
Post a Comment